How to Get Vaccinated
We encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as possible, whether with Beth Israel Lahey Health, or anywhere else the vaccine is available to you.
- Look for information on locations and scheduling on the state’s website, including:
- The state’s searchable directory at vaxfinder.mass.gov.
- Call 2-1-1 or 877-211-6277 for assistance.
Getting Vaccinated with Beth Israel Lahey Health
- We welcome all community members to our walk-in community COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Find our clinic locations and hours here.
- You don’t need to be a Beth Israel Lahey Health patient to get vaccinated.
- No appointment or call ahead is necessary.
- No insurance information is needed.
- Beth Israel Lahey Health is currently administering only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Patients do not have a choice which vaccine they receive.