How to Get Vaccinated
We encourage everyone to get vaccinated as soon as possible, whether with Beth Israel Lahey Health, or anywhere else the vaccine is available to you.
- Look for information on eligibility, locations and scheduling on the state’s website, including:
- If you are a recent patient of a Beth Israel Lahey Health hospital or affiliated provider, you will have the option to get vaccinated with us.
Getting Vaccinated with Beth Israel Lahey Health
Beth Israel Lahey Health is inviting new groups of eligible patients ages 18 and older to schedule vaccine appointments each week, based on the supply of vaccines we receive from the state. You may not hear from us right away when you become eligible. Please be patient.
- An important note for workers in certain categories: In coordination with the state’s guidance, BILH will be offering new vaccine appointments to eligible patients based on their age or medical condition only. As a recent BILH patient, you will still receive an invitation to get vaccinated with us. However, the timing of your invitation from us will be based on your age or medical condition. You may be able to schedule sooner at one of the vaccination sites offered by the state or a retail pharmacy.
Scheduling Your Appointment
We are reaching out to patients by email, text and phone. If you receive a message from us, please be aware of the following:
- Appointments are required, and scheduled by invitation only. We are not able to offer pre-registration or a wait list at this time.
- Invitations are non-transferrable. Only the person whose name is on the invitation can schedule an appointment. We cannot vaccinate anyone who comes with you to your appointment.
- If you received your first vaccine dose from another provider, we strongly encourage you to return there for your second dose. We cannot schedule second-dose appointments for patients who have received their first dose elsewhere.
- Beth Israel Lahey Health is currently administering only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- We have several vaccine clinics across eastern Massachusetts. Vaccines are not available at Beth Israel Lahey Health doctor’s offices or hospitals.