The Beth Israel Lahey Health Healthcare Heroes Fund was established to fuel our immediate, system-wide response to the rapid spread of COVID-19. Your leadership support of this emergency relief effort will help propel our monumental crisis response efforts, allowing us to deploy vital resources to the areas of greatest need for our hospitals and healthcare staff fighting this pandemic on the front lines across the Commonwealth.
Or give locally to support the Healthcare Heroes Fund of a hospital or organization in your community
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beth Israel Lahey Health at Home
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess–Milton
- Beth Israel Deaconess–Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess–Plymouth
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
If you are interested in donating supplies and equipment to be used at one or more of our hospitals, click here.